Saturday, February 7, 2015

[Tutorials] How Foreigners Confirm account to Join Fancafe (without Korean Phone Number and I-Pin)

You want to Join a fancafe on Daum? But there's said that you can't because you haven't confirm your information. When you want to confirm it, then you should confirm it by Korean phone number or I-Pin. That's good if you have one, but how if you don't have one?
Don't Panic!!! I've go through that difficulty so i want to share the things that my "kkotnim" Friends told me.. Here it's!!!

Firstly, You should have a Daum Account. If you don’t have one, you should make it first (i think there’s a lot of tutorials out there). If You already have a Daum Account then just follow this tutorial!
  1.  Login into your Daum Account


2. Click "내 정보 = My (Account)Information"
  

3. Click "내정보관리= My (Account) Information Manager"


4. Then You Should "write your Password again" and click "확인=Yes"

5. Make Sure You have write your Real Name. If You haven't write your real name then..
Edit Your Name, it should be your REAL NAME on your ID Card.

6. Edit Your Real Name, Birthdate,etc then click "수정=Edit". (Remember that all of your information are REAL).

7. If You done editing, then go to your daum "메일=Mail"

8. Then Click "편지쓰기=Write mail" See the capture

9. Then fill the "Recipients, Mail title, drag the attachment (Your ID scan picture)"

10. For The Body Text see the screenshoot
For The Body text, You Should Write it on Korean. Since i've translate it on screencapture, you can just Copy and paste the text below and fill the blank with Your real information.
Here's The Body Text:

▶ 본인 확인이 가능한 신분증
- 국외거주 외국인: 해외 여권, 이름과 생년월일 확인이 가능한 현지 국가 신분증
- 해외 여권: (if you dont have one just fill this one with "없습니다.")
이름
생년월일: 0000 00 00

▶ 회원가입 시 등록하신 정보
- 회원정보에 등록된 이름
- 회원정보에 등록된 생년월일 및 성별: 0000
 00월 00  
여자/남자
- 회원정보에 등록된 연락처(이메일): _________@gmail.com/_______@daum.net

Recipients: csmaster@daumcorp.com
Title: 실명확인 요청/Your Real Name/Daum ID

11. If You done, then SEND it

If You Done, then Wait For about 24 Hours..
If You've got "[Daum 고객센터에 문의가 접수되었습니다.]" mail before 24 hours, that's just nothing.
but If You've got "[Daum 고객센터에서 답변드립니다.]" mail After 24hour. That's the Answer
After you get that Mail Check your information it using Step 1-4
If you've sucessed your information will be like this (See Screencapture)

See.. if there written "실명확인 완료" then you sucessed!
You Can Search Fancafe that you want to join (For Me it's Yun Kyun Sang fancafe "Lisianthus")
If You find a difficulty, You can ask me on twitter or chat me on Facebook
Good Luck!!!See Yaa^^


[SORRY, But i think i need to tell you that this tutorial might not work anymore. Thesedays some readers asked me about it. But some actually can passed this, she attached both (ID and Passport). So, i think daum changed some of it that this tutorial i made in 2015 and now 2016, you know 1 year has passed. I'm in the middle of looking for a way, please wait patiently ☺. I'll be back soon!]

TAKE IT WITH FULL CREDIT

(YUNKYUNSANGID.BLOGSPOT.COM)

38 comments :

  1. Thank you for your detailed instructions! Worked well for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. May I know how long did it take for you to receive the verification email? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to wait 24 hr. but if it worked i will let you know. i think your instructions was better organized and more easier to understand. thanking for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yap~ You're welcome^^ yess~ let me know if that worked^^ haha..

      Delete
  4. I succeeded!! Thank you so much!! Do you happen to do tutorials for leveling up for Park Bo Gum's daum fancafe? Hehe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great^^ you're welcome..
      emhh.. Park Bo Gum.. I've tried to see the leveling up but i should join it's fancafe first.. if you have joined just try to contact me personally by FB Messenger, twitter or instagram~ let me know the leveling up page and i'll try to help you^^

      Delete
  5. I got [Daum 고객센터에서 답변드립니다.] for my email. But my information still didn't change

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm.. if you mind, you can send the screencapture of that email to me(lisianthusflower09@gmail.com).. i will try to help you^^
      some times that happened because the ID Scan picture too bad~

      Delete
  6. Is there an alternative to an ID scan? I don't have one :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about your ID Pict? I think it doesn't matter as long as it's 'jpg' file, a clear one that the daum center can be able to identify

      Delete
  7. What if I cant change my name ? Cz I didnt at first so i didnt put my full name. And i even type in korean. How ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi^^ I also have the same problem as above anon. I didn't know I was supposed to fill my name as in my ID, so I didn't put my full name. Now I can't change my name there. So what should I do now ? Can you help me ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I would just like to ask, what kind of ID is used for this? I'm sorry for the trouble T.T and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,may i know is it possible to attach a photo of my id card but not scanned id?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's possible as long as the information on ID card's readable (i'm talking about picture resolution)

      Delete
  12. I have tried doing this, emailed my id scan too. but daum hasn't verified my real name. it's been a week T_T

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Thank you for this. I just wanna ask if daum responses immediately after 24hrs or it could be longer? Is it okay if Daum doesn't respond immediately after 24hrs. Do i have to wait longer? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to know that too^
      I sent them yesterday the mail and It's more than 24 hours...
      I'm really excited and hope it will work kkk
      I want to join veomance fancafe ^^

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Have there been changes with daum? I can't even edit my name. It goes straight to phone or i-pin confirmation whenever I try to edit my name. Please help. ㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! Im having a ahrd time creating a daum account because it wont accept my id. It says that I used an invalid character. I followed the instructions very well. I didnt write in english, i used lowercase, i added periods, underscores, and dash as well but it still says that I did something wrong. Please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI,,, i did joined some fancafe but how to make my level was up ?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi. I have a teeny tiny problem here. I don't have a passport (yet). What if I don't have one? Can't I verify then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's optional, "if you dont have one just fill this one with "없습니다."" You don't need it.

      Delete
  20. I tried following this instructions, though very useful, but I still haven't received an email from daum yet. just a confirmation that they received my email. :( it seems they have changed the policy? :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, How do I change my name in Daum account?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, how to have my real name Check

    ReplyDelete
  23. The site seems different now, could you give us a new tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I tired but I doesn't work anymore☹️

      Delete
  24. Yeah I tired but I doesn't work anymore☹️

    ReplyDelete
  25. Help! I have an account through Kakao but i still can find my daum id and i am not sure how to provide my identification. i bought the Ateez fanclub membership but it is asking for my id!

    ReplyDelete
  26. the email address is now not valid, is there any other email address on which i can send this info to Daum?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Do you have to be over 18 to register

    ReplyDelete