Thursday, March 12, 2015

[bnt pictorial] Yoon Kyun Sang, An Actor To Leave A Lasting Impression


[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kim Soo Rin] Getting his face known through the drama ‘Pinocchio,’ actor Yoon Kyun Sang has released a pictorial with bntnews.

With a total of 3 concepts, he showered the set with his attractive mask and sensible charm.




Wearing a classic black suit, Yoon Kyun Sang gives a vintage atmosphere for a sophisticated sense. Conversely, he was free-spirited and funky in a denim outfit, showing a completely different charm than seen in the drama. In addition, in a dandy setup, he portrayed a modern yet witty minimal concept, showcasing his dynamic charms.

In the interview that followed, he answered the question of whether he realized his rising popularity with, “It would be a lie if I said I couldn’t feel the popularity. There are now a lot of people who recognize me. I feel it most from my family. When my parents and younger sibling calls me as says, ‘I need your autograph,’ I feel the most proud.”


‘Pinocchio’ did a lot to push Yoon Kyun Sang into the list of hot actors. His performance in the drama was enough to captivate the audience. “Don’t they usually say you use experiences when acting? Since I didn’t have similar experiences to how Jae Myeong felt, I had a hard time trying to find that emotion while filming the drama.” 

What became a huge issue during the drama was his chemistry (or ‘bromance’) with Lee Jong Suk. “I got really close to Jong Suk through ‘No Breathing.’ It was surprising to meet him in this work, but I think I had good luck to have Jong Suk as my partner. He is a friend that makes me comfortable and helped a lot to make me not nervous. He has more experience in acting and is my senior so I liked that he would give me advice.”


After playing a dark character on ‘Pinocchio,’ Yoon Kyun Sand commented, “After doing Jae Myeong, I want to try a soft romantic comedy.” As the actress he wants to work with, he said, “The actress I saw through works and found to be the most charming is ‘A Moment to Remember’ Son Ye Jin. She’s really pretty. It was a story about a deep love. The plot was great and I thought it would be nice to learn that kind of feeling,” as he smiled shyly.

For the actor he wants to resemble, he chose Park Hae Il. “No matter what he does, he is Park Hae Il. However, whatever you see, it is not boring and each one is different. He has his own color and I think it is a good thing to become an actor with your own distinct characteristic. Park Hae Il’s mask is very peculiar. He seems playful yet there is a cool image. A mask with coexistent images is really good.” Yoon Kyung Sang shared his deep regard for his senior actor.



Coming to us with a new side in 2015, Yoon Kyun Sang has been cast in movie ‘Passion Like You're Sound And’ as top start Woo Ji Han who goes through various situations with a reporter.



At the end of the interview, he said, “In the future, I can become the lead and I can be the support. I don’t know how many more works I’ll be able to do but I hope to become an actor that lasts in the memory. With each work I come out in, I want people to say, ‘Wow, Yoon Kyun Sang, that actor is good’ and ‘Who’s that actor?’ It’s a big desire but I want to become an actor like that.” He showed his passion and spirit on becoming a serious actor. (photo by bntnews DB)

Contact: news@bntnews.co.uk


Credit: Bnt International
TAKE IT WITH FULL CREDIT
(BNT INTERNATIONAL + YUNKYUNSANGID.BLOGSPOT.COM)

No comments :

Post a Comment