Sunday, September 6, 2015

Yun Kyun Sang Interview (InStyle Magazine)

I’m sorry for not updating the blog, and give up on updating screencapture and synopsis of ‘The Time We Were Not In Love’. I just have no that much time T.T Sorry~~
So, I try to updating the blog with this one^^
A translation of his interview on InStyle not too long ago~~
There’s some part of the article that I should translate, but I’m doing my best to translating the most important ones… The Interview! Right?!
So….Enjoy reading^^

Yun Kyun Sang, The Time We Were Not In Love

Actor Yun Kyun Sang that always known by his appearance in drama [Pinocchio] and The Time We Were Not In Love]. He Said, “It’s a happiness that I can work in this age” in deep twenty-nine youth. With relaxed and prudent him like that, even makes him so brighter.

He said “I can be a supporting actor, a lead actor or even just a cameo. I want to be a memorable actor for a people that see my acting and say that I’m ‘good’.”
It's Behind the cut photo. Edited by.me^^



Q: What’s your schedule before this pictorial shooting?
“I’m attending an action School. That’s what I prepare for my newest drama [Six FlyingDragons], because it’s a historical drama there’s a lot of things that I should mastering. I should learn horse-riding too. It’s not that simple like doing it just for hobby, but as an actor I should put it in mind and sometimes it can be burden.”

Q: In the point that You can experience a lot of things, You can live in another life, a job as an actor looks great. Can you tell us when was you dreaming about become an actor?
“When I was in high school, My weight was more than 100kg. My confidence was going down little by little. I think ‘I can’t be like this’ then I blindly doing diet until lost 30kg when I was going up to Seoul, and because of my height I become a model. I fell so good on the stage, people’s feedback was great too. Through the stage, it was the first time I desire about being an actor.”

Q: To get success on diet, a person should really want to do that. Can you tell us if you have your own way like your eating habit or sport that you usually doing?
“There’s no thoroughgoing or rules like that. But whatever I’m doing, I tried to avoid stress on purpose. Just if I gain weight, I should lost weight and if there’s something I should learn, I will learn it as soon as possible. If there’s nothing to do then it’s up to my body. If I hungry I eat and if I feel sleepy I sleep.”

Q: Did you have any rule of life that you should to keep?
“If I have something to do then I should finish it. I’m a person that can’t postpone something. It’s make me feel uneasy then I can’t sleep.”

Q: You must feel stress when the shooting start. You don’t need to feel like that. It’s just like stress that everybody feels when working. When the scripts come out, how can you memorize it and acting it out?
“The one that I’m worry that’s a happy stress feeling. The things that I must do can be useful. There’s a time that I’ve thought like ‘Now, I’m doing something that I really want to do’. I’m in the age that should be happy to work like today.”

Q: If it’s 29 years old, you must feel impatient in that time before?
“Of course. In the past, I feel so hard because of that kind of feeling. But because of that impatient feelings too, the things works good. If I looked back, I remember that there’s a lot of people that I should protect and I do have a lot of things that I must do. If it’s impatient feeling now, I just see something that I must do as fast as possible. If we know the feel of a place that we don’t know before, that makes our point of view wider.”

Q: When [The Time We Were Not In Love] has ended, you seems like have a mixed feelings?
“It’s always like that, no matter about the character. But, this is was the first melodrama that I joined since my debut so I feels sadder. In [Pinocchio] it was so far from melodrama, I just praised about take a revenge on Park Shin Hye and carried an evilness. It’s my first melodrama, but I feel so good because I can act with Senior Ha Ji Won. Naturally a professional one was a tremendous person, so she gave me a lot of advice.”

Q: What kind of advice that Ha Ji Won give to you?
Because you’re Cha Seo Hoo, don’t think about the script and just act with your heart. If there’s a funny things just laugh/smile and if there’s the things that makes you angry, just get mad.

Q: What’s the things that you keep in mind when act as Cha Seo Hoo?
“Cha Seo Hoo is a genius. I have a lot of worried about the method of action, how’s a genius to do love, how to talk with others, etc. A genius is usually be immersed in when it’s about their talented area and always focus. The time he enjoyed with the one that he immersed in there’s nothing but being so sensitive. Moreover, Cha Seo Hoo is a popular person that should look after his reputation. I’ve think a lot about what should I do as a person like that, what kind of thought that make him give up on his work and protect his love.”

Q: In the end, is the love that precious?
“Truthfully, there’s no point that the love was not precious. I think there’s no one that want to get interrupted in a love that they immersed in and because of that he need more power and great reputation. The problem, he was alone with his selfish thought. That’s why he dump Ha Na and take the tour.

Q: How’s your comment about choosing that kind of action?
“Even he can have that kind of thought, I think a person like Yun Kyun Sang not like that. He should ask her, ‘I will do this for your sake. Can you wait for me? Or Do you want to go with me?’ If it’s me, I think I wouldn’t just leave like that.”

Q: Your personally thought about ideal love?
“When you feel that’s too hard or get tired, you want to be alone. You just want to sleep and don’t want to do anything. Then, you just turn to be alone. So, I want the one that I still want to meet when I’m like that. Have a thorough and understand each other. If I can find that kind of person, then it’s really love.

Q: Usually, a person that We get married is the one that we can easily showing all of ourself, is it?
“Yes, but I think the person was not the one that we always can be comfortable with forever. When we feels comfortable with that person, We want to show something more, always want to give more and want to give everything that We have.”

Q: A great man character that you think it’s no matter about ages an countries?
“Senior Jung Woo Sung on movie [A moment to remember] as ‘Chul Soo’. He is a brusque man but he showing a sweet eyes to ‘Soo Jin’. It’s very noble and pure love, that’s lovely itself. It’s sad but so wonderful.”

Q: Role model for your acting?
“Senior Park Hae Il. No matter about the character, it’s Park Hae Il. I can feel other person on each character. I personally think that’s so amazing, how can the same person being an other person.”

Q: What kind of a best Man figure for you personally?
“There’s a lot of a man that can’t hide his feeling ‘Just like a Man’, innocent, cheerful and bright. But firstly, that’s a man that can say a truth about his feelings. The most scary thing is a young people that smiling outside but have a deep thought inside. That’s immature man. It’s the things that we can do, to grown up. A face that getting red or can’t force a smile.”

Q: I know about ‘a man who just stay at home’ but, what do you do at home?
“I’m watch the airing dramas, download a movie that I want to watch. I do gaming too.”
“If I can get holiday, thesedays I want to watch [Veteran] and [Assasination], because people around me said that the movies was great and I must watch the movies but I just can’t simply do that.”

Q: What kind of holiday that you enjoy?
“I like to go holiday with friends than go alone. I don’t like to move as planning. If I get tired, I can sleep the whole day at dorm.”

Q: Where was you went thesedays?
“When I finished [Pinocchio], I went to my hometown in Jeonju to meet my family and friends. If I have another break time, I want come to Jeonju again.”

Q: Did you good at drinking?
“I like meat. So, when I eat some meat I naturally drink Soju too. Of course, moderately. Not a level that make me get a dead drunk.”

Q: You’ve live in Seoul for 9 years, where’s a place that precious for you?
“It’s Han river. I usually go there alone. When the things just too hard, I’m walking around while listening music there, have some talk and drink beer with friends.”

Q: I think a tall person will usually fast to get recognize.
“There’s still a lot of people that can’t recognize me, They will just pass away even they meet me in Han river. Everyone just walking or riding a bicycle enjoying their time. The great situation without no one get interrupt in.”

Q: Do you have shopping list for this year’s Fall Season?
“I don’t really have things that I want to buy. But the season change and I do want to buy some clothes. I like usual clothes like I wear at shooting today. Something like long sleeves knitewear. That’s hard to buy the right size with the clothes that I like.”

Q: If You can back to the past what do you want to do?
“Now is the best. If I go to the past and doing something to make it better, I don’t know if I still can do this work. If I study hard then go to a good university and get a good job, then I won’t think that I can happy with doing act like now. I’m so satisfied and happy with my work now. The process until now was so precious. I don’t want go to the future either. There’s no interest if you know the ending of movie its first.”


Credit: InStyle Magazine
Translation by: Dewi Ayu Ambar Rani (@4Dee501/한겨울꽃)
NB: You can find another photos on that Korean article or go to Lisianthus Fancafe^^


Post by. yunkyunsangid.blogspot.com
Please Take it With Full Credit

No comments :

Post a Comment