Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Yun Kyun Sang - [Eng Trans] Pikicast Stella Magazine Interview


The Man that I want Him to be Mine
Let's Meet Yun Kyun Sang!
-
Let's Directly Meet with the owner of sweet charm Yun Kyun Sang!
Thoroughly glance from head to toe. (Shy)



At least you need to look through tablet (PC), for see him that have the height for almost 190cm, Yun Kyun Sang. Stella personally meet him who have filming <The Six Flying Dragons> as soon as drama <The Time We Were Not In Love> has ended.
Who's Yun Kyun Sang?
After debuting on SBS drama <Faith> in 2012 as Deokman, he played on movie <No Breathing> in cluding drama <Pinocchio>, <The Time We Were Not in Love> as a new actor. Then, Yun Kyun Sang will playing as a great warrior of Joseon Era on <Six Flying Dragon> that will airing on October 2015.
Aa~ Shy~
The face that look so small that covered by only one hand, there's charm that shown when he smiling, proof of thin and tall guy... that want to have!


Head - Chest - Arm - Toe
Okay! Want To See him thoroughly from head to toe? Let's Start.


What kind of thought inside Yun Kyun Sang's Head now?
Runaway - Military - Historical
Yun Kyun Sang's Head
'Born to be an Actor'

Runaway, Military, Historical
"Since 20 years old, I did modelling for 1,5 years. Even I choose 'runaway' because I love the stage, I feel like that's too short to show up what I have. So, firstly I've thinking about theater stage, but My father that saw me who have choose yet ask me to do the military service then do what I want later. I listened My father to do the military service (smiling). After it, I've interest more on broadcasting than theater. So, I went to the current agency to start it. Then, I've debuted through historical drama and learned acting from excellent actors."
Next, Should we hear His Heart Sounds?!
Play hard to get - Piano - Son Ye Jin
Yun Kyun Sang's Chest 'Nice Guy'

Play hard to get, Piano, Son Ye Jin
I am a person that easy to get emotional so I can't 'play hard to get'. If I like someone, I'm the type who would dig some information about her. Even I am a person who raising puppy because feels alot of loneliness, look at now that I getting busy, I think my puppy will have alot of time being alone so I sent my puppy to my hometown in Jeonju. Is it so? I like a woman that full of aegyo saying'I have a dream(gisingkkungkkotto?)'. My ideal type a woman that have image like Senior Son Ye Jin? My heart was beat so fast when I watched her on movie called <A Moment to Remember>. Her acting so great! Not too long ago I've learned piano for drama <The Time We Were Not in Love>, just if I have a girlfriend, I want playing for her. Should I exchange Piano performance with my future girlfriend's aegyo? (smiling).

Thanks to his superior height, throughout the shooting
He can perfectly completed every pose that we suggested.
Praising a perfect body ratio of Yun Kyun Sang.

But, His appearance on pictorials are different
with his appearance on the pictures that he uploaded on his SNS
He is so Lovely in daily life!
(Photo Cr.Yunkyunsang's Instagram)

Okay, let's go back from his pounding heart...
Let's have serious talk about his acting story
Tears - Pinocchio - Riding
Yun Kyun Sang's Arm 'Acting Activities'

Tears, Pinocchio, Riding 
I really love to watching movies. It's help me to act and I removing my stress while crying in every sad movie. The movie that make me cry alot was (Late Blossom). That was a movie that I want to recommend. Last year I acted on <Pinocchio> as Jae Myung that have lonely life, that is the time that I act with alot of thoughts. I do feels alot of diversity that showed by an actor. Thesedays, I act on <Six Flying Dragons> as unsophiscated but intrepid warrior 'Moo Hyul' and I get to learn riding horse. Even not on really different genre that I acted before, I really want to show you the appearance of that person. 
SNS - Club - Makgeolli
Yun Kyun Sang's Toe 'Ordinary Man'

SNS, Club, Makgeolli
I usually a person that just stay at home when I have no filming schedule (smiling). Sometime I walking around Han River and doing SNS at home, that's what I do. Why I do SNS? There's some people that know me even I don't know them and I really amazed by the people who have interest on me. So, I want to communicate with my fans through more bright appearance. When I'm young, I like to go to Club but as I getting older, I loved to go to a quiet place. So, thesedays I meet with friends in the town. I like Makgeolli (rice wine) and soju. Because I really know what I like and dislike sometimes it give me stress but it easy to forget. Next year I will be thirty, beside have a fear of getting older, I anticipated it. Because I think I will have more mature act.

This is not the end! There's video of pictorial's behind the scene. Looking at him might make me smile without realizing it.
If there's Yun Sang in 1990's, Yun Gye Sang in 2000's, So here's Yun Kyun Sang in 2010! Let's looking forward for his Real Man charm and coexistent of innocent child.







Source. Pikicast Stella Magazine
Translation by. Dewi Ayu Ambar Rani (@4Dee501/한겨울)
Post by.yunkyunsangid.blogspot.com
Please Take it with Full Credit!!

No comments :

Post a Comment